Provencal pastry square
Servings: 4 people
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 6 minutes
• 3 flaky pastrys,
• 1 green tapenade jar of pesto,
• 1 black olive paste jar,
• 1 tomato cream caviar jar.
Preparation: preheat the oven to 180 degrees (°). You will cook 3 different pastry squares. Take flaky pastrys out of the fridge one after the other and spread them on.
- Cut the first pastry lenghtwise about 15 cm length (6 inches) / 2 cm width (1 inch), spread caviar cream tomato over lenghts. Twist them slightly and place them on a baking tray. Bake in hot oven for 2 minutes, till golden brown. Put aside and let cool.
- Spread second flaky pastry, cut it in half, spread green tapenade with pesto onto each part and shape into finger-size rolls. Put them in the fridge, with cling film for 1 hour, so that it does not stick during subsequent working. Carefully cut pastry spreadable into rings and place these on a baking tray, bake for 2 min. Put aside and let it cool.
- Same for black olive paste, try to make a sort of palm leaves, gently cut pastry and place these on a baking tray, then bake for 2 min.
Tip: appreciated all the time of the aperitif, "feuilletés" can also be made a few hours before eating it and return to hot oven at the last minute (do not use a microwave oven to warm "feuilletés" to prevent softening).
You can also make "feuilletés" with provencal pesto and tomato supreme.
Black olives pâté
Black olives flesh Grossane olive variety is drained and...
Green olives puree with pesto 275 g
Green olives puree with pesto is made anchovy free with pesto...